Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Braided or Not Braided?



I was driving to work today and I passed a guy that had a ponytail that was braided. Now I am not a big fan of the male ponytail b/c I feel like it screams "wife beater", "painter", or "motorcycle dude", but nevertheless some "gentlemen" or should I drop the gentle and just say "men" feel like this is in style. So this brings me to the all important question of should the ponytail be braided or not braided? I personally feel that braided is the way to go. You know...Willie Nelson style. I think that if you take the time to braid your ponytail then you probably wash it with shampoo and conditioner. Just a thought. What is your male ponytail preference?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i prefer no ponytail....the only thing worse than a ponytail on a boy is long dreads....

fiserag said...

speaking of ponytails....who was the creepo at robbie's wedding that kept dancing with us?

Gray said...

I will try to get a visual.

Unknown said...

haha that guy did have a pony tail...i thought you knew him though?? maybe he was a wedding crasher!
i don't like pony tails - but do you remember how cool it was for little boys to have rats tails...haha or maybe that was just in backwoods massachusetts where we would spend the summer.

Anonymous said...

"that guy" was apparently Justin's cuz from Houston. Did you see his dad? He was the guy with the cowboy hat & heavy Puerto Rican accent. Hmmm...

Rat tails? It's the going style of kids at Vanderbilt Hospital!!

fiserag said...

umm...his dad was the creepo with the cowboy hat that looked out from mom and dad's bedroom window the whole night and was freaking me out......

Anonymous said...

really? he was looking out the window.....creep!