Monday, July 07, 2008

Subarus...

Sarah and I just returned from our annual trip, if you can call it that after only two years of attendance by me, to Ashfield, MA. I think I could probably live up there during the summers because the weather is so nice. One thing that I didn't like or maybe I haven't caught onto yet is all the Subarus up there. I thought the only person who drove a Subaru was Alex Holt. Is there something I don't know about these things? Do they have dent resistant panels like Saturns? All of them have these hippy stickers on the back, so I am thinking that they have some sort of transparent film around them that keeps the pot smoke in when the cops pull them over. Maybe the All Wheel drive is just that good. I just don't know. Does anyone have answers? Alex are you out there, if so, please shed light on this? I am very interested.

2 comments:

A said...

gray, make no mistake, subarus are AWESOME! yes, i did have a "Shelby Farms - Keep it Green" bumper sticker on mine, but it was referring to the land clearing at one of the largest urban parks in the United States! i had a theory in 2004 that station wagons were coming back among people in their mid-twenties b/c i had 3 friends trade in their cars after college for a volvo station and a vw statino wagon (twice). i also miss the storage/trunk space :(

jordan, if you're reading this, my next car will be a Subaru!!

Unknown said...

Well, very true on the hippy comment. The only person I knew that had a Subaru was that Betsy girl on my club soccer team, and well let's just leave it at that.