Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bird Feeder - Day 5 and Counting...But 5 hour energy on the other hand...

Well it doesn't look hopeful for the birds today. It is nice and rainy here in Memphis and if the birds feel anything like me, they aren't going to go out seeking food. They may however seek out some 5 Hour Energy drink. After all the 5 Hour Energy website says this
"After Lunch: Research shows that over 70 percent of us hit the wall after lunch. Now you can get over that wall with 5-Hour Energy. One quick drink can help you leave grogginess behind and sail through your day."


Does anyone out there drink this stuff? Does it really work? Any of you nurses, doctors, dietitians out there have any insight on this? Does too much B vitamins cause you to go crazy? I know... lots of questions, but I do want to find out if this stuff works. It does say to not worry if you turn red right after you drink it, but if it continues to worsen seek help. So at what shade of red should I seek help? When I turn that purplish red? Well i just popped one of these and I should be "sailing through my day" in a nice florid color. Results to be posted in 5 hours...that is if I have the energy to post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you red yet??

A said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_energy_drinks

Hmmmmm, after looking that up, 5HED definitely has more caffeine than the "other guys"

I wonder what would happen if you drank that with Pop Rocks in your mouth??

Anonymous said...

my bet is 13 days....

Gray said...

Expect a post about my 5 HED experience soon. I might hit the pop rocks on a weekend when I don't have to perform.