Monday, April 18, 2011

Fiser's Daily Thoughts - 4.18.11

FDTs for 4.18.11:

Hope the weekend went well for everyone. Got to make it quick today. There is a 12-page corporate governance/ethics paper waiting on me to pay some attention to it.

1. In the spirit of corporate governance and ethics...When investing, do you ever review the credentials of the company's board of directors. In the past I don't think I would have done this, but after taking this corporate governance/ethics class I probably will. Next time you think about investing in a company's stock, take a quick look at their board. I think you will be glad you did.

2. Okay...I admit that #1 was boring. On to augmented reality apps. I've already blogged about this subject, but wanted to touch on it again. How about augmented reality app for real estate? Think it would be great for condo hunting, office space leasing, etc. Hold your mobile device up to a building and check out what's inside. What do you think? Does it exist?

3. Wife was out of town this weekend. Here was her replacement. Somebody played too hard!

No comments: