Friday, January 16, 2009

Snuggie

Wow! It is bone chilling in Memphis today. Being a thin blooded Jacksonian, these days are unwelcome. I really don't see how people live in Sheboygan, Fargo, and Bismarck during the winter. What do they do when the temp is in the single digits...with a minus sign in front of it? Hibernate like bears? Well I did a little research to find out how people stay warm in the upper midwest during the winter, and realized that the answer was right in front of me. It has been airing on TV for the past 3 months. The solution is a SNUGGIE. https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next?videoID=ai195&bufferTime=5 I could really use one this morning b/c it is hard to type on the keyboard underneath a blanket. I need the little arm sleeves to let my little fingers peck away. Well since the snuggies are on backorder, it looks as if I am going to have to deal with my purple hands for a while. Until next time...peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snuggies are great for chilly football games and with the free reading light that comes with your purchase you can snuggle up with a book as well! :)

Courtney said...

Charlie and I laugh at that infomercial everytime it comes on. We want to get the Snuggie with two neck holes...that's true romance. If you're good I'll get you & Sarah one for next Christmas!