Friday, January 30, 2009

Snuggie - It Just Won't Go Away

The Snuggie just won't leave me alone. I wake up and the commercial is on during SportsCenter. I see the ad while brushing my teeth and watching the Today Show. I can't open a website without a Snuggie pop up flashing in front of me. I talk about it during lunch with Brian today. Then I come back to the office and during my daily perusal of cyberspace I run across this feature on the Snuggie. This thing is everywhere! I would bet it is advertised more than the Super Bowl right now. According to the video over 4 million have been sold, and they are about to expand their line with a "Baby Snuggie." This thing is unbelievable! Well I have to ask the Working Days... nation if anyone has a Snuggie. If you do, please chime in and let me know your review on the product b/c I am dangerously close to buying one.

3 comments:

lexie johnston said...

hey gray, sarah told me about your blog last night and that you were blogging about snuggies so i had to read it...
for christmas, we got my mom a snuggie. it's actually a knock-off snuggie because we could not find a real one ANYWHERE... i was so confused because i thought we were the only ones looking for one, but apparently not. anyways, she loves it and i have to say im quite jealous... i think it's worth the investment. let me know where you find one....
lexie

Jillian and Matt said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syPLwiTBNe8 You MUST watch this parody...so awesome

Anonymous said...

it makes me think....why didnt i think about that? a blanket with a couple more stitches....